Singapore Time

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A wedding I attended

19 January 2008 would be a very special date for two of my church friends as this is the day they are going to get married. In the morning, I decided to catch up with my Literature and Mathematics homework before attending the ceremony. Upon finishing, I went to select the clothes I was going to wear. It took a whole long twenty minutes as I wanted to dress smartly.

By mid-afternoon, my parents and I set off for Mandarin Meritus Hotel where the wedding ceremony was held. My church friend, Bob, was going to marry Grace after a wonderful year of courtship and partnership working in a successful business. The ceremony started off with the welcome of the bride. After which, we sang some songs led by the worship team members.

After the whole ceremony was over, my church friends and I went to Cineleisure Orchard for a light snack as dinner was an hour away. Although they were five to ten years older than me, I found so much interest in talking to them as we shared many things in common.
When we got back to the hotel, we were served a scrumptious nine meal course. Throughout the course, we fellowship with one another and even saw video clips about Bob and Grace since they were young. The best part was the video clip about the arrival of the bridegroom at the bride's house in the morning. Everyone had a laugh as the bridegroom had to do so many funny things before gaining entry into the bride's room.

When my family and I got home, it was already midnight. After taking a shower, I went to sleep immediately as I needed to prepare for church the next day.


Picture of Bride and Bridegroom






Picture of Worship team and friends

Songs sang by worship team is uploaded at the music side bar(imeem) name: songs.

Alert